No In-Person Sales Sessions, or minimum print purchases required.
Creative fee covers travel within 45 minutes of the photographer’s home in Dover, NH. Any location outside of these limits will be subject to an additional charge of $50 for over 45 minutes, $75 for over 1 hour 15 minutes.
The Motherhood Collection 550.
If you are looking for complete coverage of your experience I offer a special collection for expecting mothers that includes:
- Mini Maternity session (~45 minutes) OR Fresh 48 Session
- Lifestyle Newborn Session within 14 days of baby’s birth (2-3 hours)
- $100 product credit
- Private online gallery
- Option: Digital downloads are an additional investment
- Option: add on a Mini Maternity session or a Fresh 48 session: $225
Mini Maternity 225.
- 45 minutes, on-location in your home, outdoors, or can be used for a studio mini silhouette session
- $25 product credit
- Option to invest in the digital negatives; digital negatives are not included in the session fee
Fresh 48 Newborn Session: hospital or home
I am the affiliated Wentworth Douglass Hospital newborn photographer. I offer special rates for 15 minute newborn sessions at Wentworth Douglass. All the info is located here: http://www.taraphotography.com/wentworth-douglass-hospital-fresh-48-newborn-sessions/
Want more than only 15 minutes? Here is my info for longer, more intimate Fresh 48 sessions to book at any hospital or home: www.fresh48.photos
Birth Photography 1450.
Birth photography is my life-calling, I absolutely love it! I take a limited number of births so that I can give my full attention to each client.
- on-call 24/7 starting at 38 weeks through labor and delivery until baby arrives
- 1.5 – 2 hours postpartum coverage to capture all the firsts!
- I photograph you wherever you choose to give birth, and have experience with both home births and hospital births including c-sections
- Includes digital downloads/high res jpgs of your entire gallery
- $50 credit to use toward a future session: Fresh 48 Session, Lifestyle Newborn Session or Family Session – never expires!
Lifestyle Newborn Session 350.
- Your newborn session is done in the comfort of your home, 2-3 hours
- $50 product credit
- Online gallery for viewing and sharing
- Digital downloads of your high-resolution images are available for an additional investment
The First Year please inquire for pricing
- Document your baby’s first year from just days old through the milestone one-year old birthday: FOUR sessions total
- Newborn Session: lifestyle session done in the comfort of your home, with styling consultation from Tara. 2+ hours
- Two mini sessions throughout the year: 45 minutes each, on-location
- First Birthday session: 1 hour, on-location
- $200 product credit
- Option to purchase high resolution digital negatives
Mini Milestone Sessions 225.
- 45 minute lifestyle session at your home or outdoors
- For your child under age 1
- $25 product credit
- Digital downloads of your high-resolution digital negatives are available for an additional investment
Documenting your growing family is important to me. Having three young daughters of my own, I truly understand how quickly this time flies by. One day we are, as mothers, in the messy/nursing/yoga pants/7 pound baby-boo stage, then in a flash we’re talking to that same child about taking the bus and sleepovers! Sigh. What this means? Have your family photographed! Outside. In your home. Wherever you feel comfortable, calm, and whole. You are investing in 16 years of experience, time shooting, time editing, posting, and communicating. It is truly a labor of love for me! I hope to be your family’s photographer not only now, but in the coming years as well! No In-Person Sales Sessions, or minimum print purchases required.
- Up to 2 hours of on-location portraiture by TARA
- $50 product credit and an online gallery
- Option: Digital downloads of your high-resolution digital negatives are available for an additional investment
“She helped me capture my pregnancy not only of my bump but helped me include our first baby (our dog) in a really fun way. We liked them so much we begged Tara to come to our home and take pictures of our son when he was born. The weather wasn’t great but Tara being the incredible photographer she is came prepared with lighting and creative ideas to capture his little smile.”